- High school graduate or GED.
- Previous serving experience in a high-volume restaurant preferred, fine dining experience a plus.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- TABC Seller-Server Certification required.
- Texas Food Handler Card required.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position (standing/walking for up to 8 hours, ability to lift to 50 lbs.).
- Must be able to work as part of a team and get along well with guests and coworkers.
- Must be able to uphold company standards relating to appearance and dress.
Eunice Restaurant Houston is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Eunice Restaurant Houston we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.