Minimum Experience, Education, and Licensure:
- High School Diploma
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid TWIC – OSHA card
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Equipment/mechanical knowledge.
- Strong attention safety and instructions.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Critical thinking / problem solving skills.
- Conveys a professional and positive image and attitude regarding US Fusion.
- Able to work nights, weekends and travel out of town for extended periods of time as necessary for project completion.
PALA Group, Inc. and its Subsidiaries provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.