At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Greenlight Team Lead to support the day-to-day operations of our local Greenlight located in Houston, TX. We’re looking for an experienced team leader who operates with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you’ll help to mentor and directly lead a team of Experts on how to best build Uber’s relationship with driver partners & delivery partners, support their operational needs, and guide day-to-day operations of the Greenlight center. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up.
What You’ll Do
- Support Experts in delivering 5-star, on-brand, in-person support for our driver and delivery partners by helping tackle escalated issues on-ground
- Support training, mentoring, and guiding Uber Experts to strengthen quality and efficiency metrics
- Support hiring, scheduling, attendance, and general administration of Uber Experts
- Implement project work to improve processes on behalf of Uber Experts and partners
- Keep Experts aware and updated on support policies by engaging with operations teams across the company and cascading the information through
About the Team
Uber’s driver-partners are our most important customers, and we’re creating a best-in-class customer service experience for them. Greenlight locations help new driver-partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.