Texas E.N.T. Specialists offers a fast-paced, enriching work environment and an excellent compensation and benefits package (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance, FSA, HSA, matching 401k with profit sharing, a defined benefit plan, tuition reimbursement program, etc). We utilize available advanced technology and have updated nice offices for our patients and valued staff! Come join us…
We are currently looking for a friendly, energetic Regional Operations Supervisor to join our team.
- Responsible for managing the overall success of assigned medical specialty practice locations. This individual provides the leadership, direction, administration, and coordination of all medical office activities except those directly involving professional medical judgment.
- Position Responsibilities:
- Create, monitor, and improve responsive service to patients.
- Achieve established production volume and strategic goals through effective and efficient planning, direction and coordination of operating processes. Review, mentor, and assess performance. Implement corrective actions as required.
- Achieve planned programs of growth through the development of existing facilities.
- Develop and recommend Site operating budgets; ensure compliance with approved budgets; install and execute programs of cost control and cost reduction.
- Plan, develop and train an effective, efficient staff to meet the demands of an expanding business, appraise the performance of subordinates to make appropriate salary and human resource adjustments.
- Participate in the development and recommendation of corporate policies and goals.
- Work directly with the Director of Operations and other directors to implement and maintain policies and procedures for sites.
- Identify and implement new strategies for service delivery which meet organizational goals and market demands.
- Assist in Site based marketing planning and implementation
- Provide guidance and leadership to the site employees.
- Develop and maintain open lines of communication throughout the organization.
- Apply TENTS policies and values to all employees; including equal opportunity and affirmative action.
- Conduct and attend regular staff meetings.
- Work collaboratively with the Operations Director to develop staffing quotas for each Site.
- Provide an open door policy for all employees.
- Create a results-oriented work environment.
- Identify and solve problems that are limiting individual and organizational effectiveness.
- Assist in maintaining standards of care for patients.
- Monitor compliance of regulations and standards established by TENTS and various Regulatory Agencies.
- Uphold the code of conduct and compliance policies.