- Set up and shut down machine according to specifications of work order. Operator follows work instructions and produces required quantity of films
- Works on different types of equipment to carry out a particular phase of the production cycle
- Must produce rolls within required quality specification
- Is responsible for taking care of routine machine maintenance and keeping work area in neat condition
- Follows all safety rules regarding machine operation and proper guarding.
- Deliver scrap to the Erema or the warehouse for processing
12 Hour Shifts Rotating Days and Nights Every Other Month
Shift Schedule Example
Week 1: Tues/Wed/Sat/Sun (48 Hours)
Week 2: Mon/Thurs/Fri (36 Hours)
Week 3: Tues/Wed/Sat/Sun (48 Hours)
Week 4: Mon/Thurs/Fri (36 Hours)
Illinois Tool Works (ITW) (NYSE: ITW) is a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader with revenues totaling $14.3 billion in 2017. The company's seven industry-leading segments leverage the unique ITW Business Model to drive solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer-focused solutions are required. ITW’s business model relies on:
Since 1965, Valéron Strength Films has specialized in manufacturing high-strength, cross-laminated high-performance plastic films. Our films offer unparalleled performance in demanding construction, packaging, print media and hundreds of other applications worldwide. Valéron Strength Films has production facilities in Houston, Texas and Essen, Belgium along with a sales office in Shanghai, China.
“With world class technical support, we reliably deliver differentiated strength films enabling construction and targeted brand owners to sell more product to end users who trust them to perform in demanding applications”