Volunteer Program Staff - Job Description
The Champion Fuel Food Program Staff will coordinate the distribution of an afterschool meal program at a specific assigned school. The main responsibility of this position is to distribute pre-packaged meals to students in all school-based afterschool activities while adhering to CACFP guidelines.
- Receive and verify count of pre-packaged meals each day
- Ensure all meals are distributed to all students in various afterschool activities, while adhering to CACFP regulations and local health and safety standards.
- Ensure the completion and accuracy of student attendance using specified CACFP form.
- Ensure children eat all meals on-site.
- Dispose of any unserved meals and trash.
- Submit daily attendance report and hours worked to Program Coordinator
All Be A Champion, Inc employment related practices provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law