Our unique formulations feature natural ingredients sourced from all over the world. At Kiehl’s we have a heritage of unwavering courtesy and good, old-fashioned manners that is expressed through our highly personalized service. We believe that making the world a better place starts in our own neighborhood – and that is why you will find unique philanthropic initiatives in each of our stores across the nation.
If you have a spirit of adventure and a talent for serving others, we invite you to build a career at Kiehl’s!
- Achieve individual sales goals and contribute to team sales objectives
- Get to know your customers and build strong relationships that drive repeat business
- Build rewarding partnerships in the local community to drive sales and philanthropy
- Help the team keep store clean and stocked and the stock area organized
- Attend all training seminars
Training, Learning, and Development:
- You will have a mentor who will welcome you to the Kiehl’s family, make sure you learn about your store, meet the team members and help build a training plan.
- You will attend a comprehensive onboarding seminar to get you fully immersed in Kiehl’s history, mission, and values as well as product knowledge and our unique service model.
- You will attend a one-day seminar seasonally to keep you abreast of all of our new formulas and to continue to elevate the service you offer your patrons.
Since 1851, Kiehl’s has been committed to serving quality products through the most outstanding service. Since its early days, Kiehl’s has been committed to giving back to the community where it serves its patrons. Kiehl’s is a proud brand in the L’Oreal Luxe portfolio. As a division of the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal Luxe products are available at department stores, cosmetics stores, travel retail, but also own-brand boutiques and dedicated e-commerce websites.