Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience managing a customer service department and/or call center
- Experience with multi-call center organization is preferred
- Experience with consumer customers preferred
Knowledge & Skills:
- Understands key metrics that drive industry leading customer service.
- Demonstrated the ability to analyze, develop and implement process improvements.
- Proven background in business process improvements.
- Self-directed and results-oriented
- Excellent communications skills
- Office Environment
- Approximately 9-month assignment
- Full time
- Eligible for medical, dental,and vision benefits
- Some travel may be required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.