As the Make Ready Technician you will ensure that all vacated apartments are thoroughly restored to "make ready" status and diagnose problems and make repairs in areas such as painting, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and appliance. Check and replace exterior lighting on a regular basis.
- Review daily work order priorities with the Apartment Maintenance Lead at the beginning and end of each day.
- Receive “make ready” assignments; gather all necessary tools, equipment, and supplies needed to make an apartment unit available to rent.
- Trash out recently vacated apartments.
- Ensure all repairs/replacements are completed as necessary for the apartment to be occupied.
- Clean and maintain the pool as directed.
- Shampoo carpet/vinyl, or replace carpet/vinyl if needed.
- Responsible for the maintenance and security of all property-issued tools.
- Repair and replace light bulbs, globes or fixtures, windows, latches, screens, hinges, sliding glass doors, shelves, baseboards, mirrors and closets.
- Check all doors and windows and re-keys all locks.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by the management.
- Ability to work in outdoor environments exposed to adverse weather conditions.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and complete standard paperwork.
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability.
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to be on foot.
- Six (6) months of experience in multifamily property management, facility maintenance, general labor, and/or mechanical repair.
- Previous make-ready work experience at a residential property preferred.
- Maintenance and repair experience in painting, dry wall, basic electric and plumbing.
- The working language is English.
- This position involves traveling.
- This position is physically demanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We take pride in Diversity.