You will ensure that all vacated apartments are thoroughly restored to "make ready" status, diagnose problems, and make repairs in areas such as: painting, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and appliance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checks and replaces exterior lighting on a regular basis.
- Review daily work order priorities with the Apartment Maintenance lead at the beginning and end of each day.
- Receives “make ready” assignment and gathers all necessary tools, equipment, and supplies needed to make an apartment unit available to rent.
- Trash out recently vacated apartments.
- Ensure all repairs/replacements are completed as necessary for the apartment to be occupied.
- Clean and maintain the pool as directed.
- Shampoo carpet/vinyl, or replace carpet/vinyl if needed.
- Responsible for the maintenance and security of all property-issued tools.
- Repair and replace light bulbs, globes or fixtures, windows, latches, screens, hinges, sliding glass doors, shelves, baseboards, mirrors, and closets.
- Checks all doors and windows and re-keys all locks.
- Performs any additional duties as assigned by management.
- Free HVAC Certification after 160 hours.
- No weekends.
- Ability to work in outdoor environments exposed to adverse weather conditions.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and complete standard paperwork.
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability.
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Requires standing 66% to 100% of the time.
- Six months of experience in multifamily property management, facility maintenance, general labor, and/or mechanical repair.
- Previous make-ready work experience at a residential property preferred.
- Maintenance and repair experience in painting, drywall, basic electric and plumbing.
We're an equal opportunity employer.
We take pride in diversity.