You will be responsible for timely coordination, execution, and thorough documentation of completion to common area and unit repairs. This includes physical systems maintenance, monitoring, and forecasting physical interior and exterior components of the property.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Apartment Maintenance lead with additional maintenance responsibilities.
- Participate in all maintenance projects and training classes as directed.
- Maintain grounds including outside community repair, lawn maintenance, and garbage removal.
- Ensure that apartments are made ready for new residents.
- Estimate time and extent of repairs and report them to the Apartment Maintenance lead.
- Assist in apartment renovation such as cleaning, painting, carpet/floor replacement, counter repairs, appliance repairs, etc.
- Responsible for correcting any known life-safety hazard at the site.
- Responsible for custodial work including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, emptying trash, and cleaning windows in all common areas.
- Responsible for 24 hour emergency maintenance.
- Assist the Apartment Maintenance lead in annual apartment inspections.
- Ensure the maintenance shop is neat and organized when work is completed at all locations.
- Work with a team to perform routine preventive maintenance.
- Ability to multitask.
- Deadline oriented.
- Ability to read and write instructions, short correspondence, memos, service requests, and to converse with residents, co-workers, and vendors in a professional manner.
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment.
- In-depth knowledge of CPO and HVAC.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Ability to move quickly, safely, and remain calm in case of an emergency.
- Ability to lift heavy weights.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
We're an equal opportunity employer.
We take pride in diversity.