Ability to pass a written and verbal bilingual assessment (Spanish and English)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, both written and verbal
- At least 4 years of customer service experience, or a combination of education and experience:
- High School diploma and 4 years of customer service experience, OR
- Associate’s Degree and 2 years or customer service experience, OR
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A self-starter who has excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the desire to provide the highest level of customer care and satisfaction
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and dependable in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
- Ability to receive constructive feedback, then immediately and consistently apply it
- Ability to multi-task using several Windows applications at once while assisting a customer on the phone
- Flexibility to work a specified shift and extended hours as necessary
- Experience in one of these industries is preferred: Health Care, Human Resources Services or Financial Services
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree, or a High School diploma plus equivalent years of related industry experience
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.