SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Schedule: Must be flexible with schedule. 3 early days (7am to 4pm CST) and 2 late days (10am to 7pm CST).
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional a la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Collections Team Lead to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a Collections Team Lead, you will be responsible for coordinating day to day activities for Collections operations.
What you will do in this role:
- Maintain established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, patient, and customer service policies
- Handle difficult patient and third party follow-up problems
- Monitor pool inventories to ensure accounts are being worked and resolved timely.
- Review and take action on high dollar accounts as directed.
- Perform quality reviews as required by Parallon/SSC policy.
- Assist team members with questions, concerns, and complaints from insurance companies, patients, and other personnel
- Work as a liaison between team members and SSC staff
- Establish working relationships with individuals at insurance companies
- Assist manager with developing team goals and action plans
- Assist with training of new team members