RoadSafe is looking for Shop Support to join our team in York, PA. Unload and load supplies and equipment for company and vendor trucks, prepare orders for jobs, assist with pickups and deliveries and perform various functions for the company in the warehouse and in the yard.
- Lifts, carries, loads and unloads various construction items including line painting supplies, signs, tools, steel, aluminum, wood and hardware, etc.
- Prepares, cleans and sweeps work areas and maintain a neat, orderly, work environment
- Pull orders for devices to be delivered to construction projects
- Make sure trucks are loaded with proper equipment for set tasks
- Loads and unload trucks manually and with forklifts
- Organizing warehouse and shelves
- Assist with product inventory
- Proper use of power tools to cut, drill, and perform various shop related tasks
- Ensure all safety rules and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Perform other work related duties as assigned
- 401(k) plans with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Company paid GED program
- 2nd Chance Employer
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to understand and follow directions as given
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to pass a background check, MVR, drug test, and road test
- Must be able to meet DOT standards and requirements
- Ability to work flexible hours
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.