Are you ready to work for Houston's Top Workplace? John Moore has been named a 2021 Top Workplace by the Houston Chronicle! We are looking for licensed Drain Technicians for an immediate hire.
Why Work Here?
- Great benefits and compensation
- Family Owned
- 56 years in business
- Voted Houston Chronicle's “Top Workplace” in 2021
- Voted Houston Chronicle's "Best of the Best”
- Great benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance and more
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Referral program - earn 5% of the sale if sold for referring another department (HVAC, Electrical, Renovations & Pest Control)
- Company vehicle, phone, tablet, EZ Tag and gas card all paid and provided by Company.
- All leads provided
- Flexible work schedules
- All the work you want
- No on-call schedules
- Great Advancement Opportunities
- HUGE Employee Referral Bonuses
- Must have a Texas Tradesman, Journeyman or Masters Plumbing License (Required)
- Must have at least 2 years of residential experience
- Valid Texas Driver's license with a good driving record (No DWI's within the past 5 years)
- Clean criminal background (no felonies within the past 7 years)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Sales ability
- Able to lift 75+ pounds
Started in 1965, John Moore Services is a well-established and well-respected fixture in the Houston Home Services marketplace. Family-owned and operated, our focus and our success begins with our people. John Moore is dedicated to its employees, providing a work environment that encourages learning, personal and professional growth. John Moore maintains a state of the art facility, great tools and vehicles, excellent benefits, and great pay along with managers who care about your future.