Friday, February 21, 2020
9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
HCDE Conference Center (500 rooms)
6300 Irvington Blvd., Houston, Texas 77022
Head Start Mental Health Professional
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or Education
- Licensure and Specialist in School Psychology or Master Social Work
- At least 5 years' experience working with underserved populations
Early Head Start (EHS) Teacher
- Two to three years working with infants to 3 year olds.
- Infant-toddler child development associate (CDA) or associate or bachelor’s degree in early childhood education.
- Attend our CDA classes within 12 months and achieve an infant toddler CDA within 24 months.
Head Start Teacher
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in early childhood education.
- Related degree with 18 hours of child development courses.
- One year paid experience working with children ages 3 to 5 years old.
Head Start Teaching Assistant
- Six months to a year experience working with young children and CDA, associate or bachelor’s degree in early childhood education, or enrolled in a CDA program to be completed within 24 months from date of hire. We will support you in acquiring your CDA.
Family Services Provider
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, human services, family services, counseling or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field with a credential/certificate in social work, human services, family services, counseling or related field.
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Food service experience in school or child care setting is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Work schedules matching school district calendars
- All major holidays
- Free professional development
- Teacher retirement and social security