Our company is looking to hire several Electro-Mechanical Technicians. 3-5 Years Experience a MUST. We need well rounded candidates with BOTH basic electrical and mechanical experience.
We need your electrical and mechanical expertise to ensure top-level operation of vital mechanical equipment. Maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment on site. Apply and your contact information will go directly to the hiring manager and you will be contacted.
Work 12 hrs a day 5pm to 5am
Sun,Mon,Tues & then every other wed is off/on
4 days on - 3 days off work schedule.
- Full Medical Benefits, Dental, 401K with up to 4% company match!
- Paid Vacation that accrues more time over time
- Boot Voucher every Year!
- Full Time Work Year Round- We don't lay off!
At Aker BioMarine we believe in a world where everyone has access to quality nutrition and good health without compromising the planet. We are about 500 employees globally, with more than 30 nationalities, spread across all time zones and most continents. Together, we form an international, high-performing, diverse and fun work environment. We are looking for more people like us, who believe they can make a difference in the world.
- Basic Electrical knowledge and basic Mechanical knowledge REQUIRED!
- Understanding of OSHA safety requirements in a manufacturing environment
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong mathematical skills and strong decision-making skills
- Able to read and follow written and verbal work instructions
- MUST Have Work Experience in an industrial manufacturing or Oil&Gas environment.
The type of background we are looking for includes:
- Fluke process meters
- Basic electrical systems (starters, fuses, contacts, relays).
- Electrical systems (installation, frequency drive, troubleshooting)
- Product manuals (reading and applying knowledge to make repairs).
- Schematics (electrical blueprints with switches, starters, maps, relays).
- Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns (pinpointing and fixing breakdowns).
- Troubleshooting (diagnostics, problem solving).
- Reading mechanical drawings (hydraulics, pneumatics)
- Mechanical systems (gear boxes, chains, sprockets, motors, seals, bearings).
- Compressors/ammonia systems (refrigeration systems).
- Electronics (level probes, flow meters, drives/VFDs).
- Kinematics (line speed/sprocket size ratios,). Review rating instructions.
- PLC (industrial maintenance, computer control systems).
- Pneumatics (solenoids, cylinders, motor brakes, reading, troubleshooting).
- Pneumatics/air compression (e.g., valves, cylinders).
- Preventative maintenance (computerized preventative charts/data).
- Pumps (troubleshooting, replacing seals/motors, understanding specs).
- Exp. with SERVO (intelligent/robotic motors, in-coders).
- Experience working in team-based environments (working together with others)
- Work 12 hrs a day 5am to 5pm: Sun,Mon,Tues & then every other wed is off/on. Its a 4 days on- 3 days off work schedule.
- Performs electro-mechanical trouble shooting, repair and general preventative maintenance procedures on all production equipment
- Use of multimeters, amp meters and ohmmeters, troubleshoot AC/DC/VFD/servo motors, motor controllers, PLC’s and rewire/ identify/replace failed components to include motors, drives, I/O boards, switches, contactors, relays and fuses.
- Programs VFD as required
- Repairs, replaces defective parts. Rebuilds and repairs all equipment.
- Perform emergency repairs on various types of machinery, including mechanical, electric and hydraulic; identify and replace worn or damaged parts in a timely manner.
- Use a variety of power and hand tools to perform job functions.
- Maintain machinery and the adjacent workplace in a state of appropriate cleanliness; create and maintain a schedule for inspection, service and testing of machinery.
- Read and comply with work orders concerning service, modification, or installation of machinery.
- Performs other responsibilities, projects as assigned.
- Perform preventative maintenance on more advanced/sophisticated production equipment
- Perform repairs on more advanced production equipment as needed
- Perform breakdown analysis
- Perform general housekeeping
- Upgrade production lines with new/upgraded equipment/technology
- Direct activities of outside contractors working on assigned line
- Follow GMP, safety, and audit standards
Aker Biomarine Manufacturing LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.