Full Time - 1960/ Champions
Spring, Texas area
Independently create compelling and effective designs for client advertising, social media, our website, email marketing and more. Assist with website data entry, processing job posts and editorial content. We're a small company but have a large, national footprint. Must enjoy taking complete ownership of your position and thrive working in a family owned business environment.
- Independently manage all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Design online art, banners and more for clients. (Daily)
- Layout editorials, assist with website data entry and editing, assist with processing job posts. (Daily)
- Work closely with our advertising sales reps to provide dynamic ads that best represent our clients while accomplishing their recruiting goals. (Weekly)
- Daily Social Media posting and management. (Daily)
- Maintain website content including new/updated job posts, banners, calendar, social media, etc. (Daily)
- Brainstorm & mocks-up ideas & design solutions. (Weekly)
- Develop graphics and layouts for all internal JobSparx needs including marketing collateral. (As Needed)
- Basic photography including retouching and compositing of photos.
- Data entry and assistance with job post management.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Web Design layout knowledge using HTML and CSS.
- Be able to work within tight deadlines while managing multiple projects.
- Social media experience.
- Ability to deliver creative content independently (text, image and video).
- Portfolio showcasing excellent design skills, including strong understanding of typography, color and composition.
- A minimum of 1 year Web Design experience
- A minimum of 1 year Graphic Design experience.
- A minimum of 1 year Photoshop experience
Please apply with your résumé and portfolio
Background check and references required. EOE, M/F/D/V