Diagnose, adjust, repair/overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment such as all-terrain mobile cranes and crawler cranes. Repair virtually any part on cranes. Apply electrical theory and related knowledge to test/modify operational electrical machinery and electrical control equipment and circuitry. Apply mechanical theory and related knowledge to test and modify operational machinery & equipment. Operate mechanical boom and cable equipment to troubleshoot machine problems, evaluate correctness and completeness of repairs. Jack of All Trades and Shop Mechanics wanting field work welcome to apply.
- Retention & Performance Bonuses
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check
- Valid motor vehicle driver’s license.
- Possess basic mechanical and electrical aptitude and industrial maintenance etc.
- Has or willingness to purchase and maintain tools of the trade
- Proficiency with a personal computer and common applicable functions/programs is preferred.