The workers in the dish room are responsible for maintaining all the equipment which includes cleaning and sanitizing, sorting dishes and equipment according to specifications and needs.
New hires will receive a full benefits package and retention bonus after 90 days.
- Must be willing to work in a stressful, time oriented work environment.
- Must be able to carry, lift up to 75 pounds,
- Must be able to push an pull up to 10 pounds for 500 ft.
- Must be able to walk, stoop, bend, stand for the entire work shift.
- Must be able to use fingers/hands to handle equipment.
- Must be able to work in a high stress environment with changing priorities.
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include days, nights, weekends or holidays
- Work overtime when required.
- Pass a criminal background and drug screen.
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise.
- This position requires being active, walking, heavy lifting and pushing up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work around moving parts and wet floors.
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.