We are expanding our Support Service Team and looking for Maintenance Personnel.
Come join the fun team at Paradigm at First Colony. Paradigm Healthcare was founded on the belief that by empowering each other, we can achieve more and provide better care to every patient we serve.
We believe that by building an empowered team, who knows the value they hold, we can provide an unparalleled level of care to the residents who count on us.
If you deserve great pay, good benefits, full time schedule, on the job training and support then look no further.
- Proficient and experienced in
- Equipment repair
- Minor plumbing
- General Maintenance
- Generator operations
- Understanding of Life Safety for LTC and able to conduct (not exhaustive list)
- Fire Drills
- Elopement Drills
- Generator tests
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual inspections
- TELS daily/weekly review of work orders to complete
- M-F 8am-5pm
- May have times outside of scheduled hours as required by DSS and/or administrator
- A competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision.
- Employee Dashboard (Mobile & Desktop Compatibility) – Electronic management of schedule, PTO, benefit packages and more.
- Employee Safety and Satisfaction Council consisting of team members from various departments and disciplines.
- Continuing Education – Tailored education to ensure all staff meet their necessary educational hours facilitating professional growth and career advancement with Paradigm Healthcare
- Mentorship Program – Added comfort knowing that you are being set up for success. Each new team member is paired with an existing experienced team member.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of similar experience.
- Due to the size of our community, we are seeking an individual who likes to keep busy!
- Strong communication skills.