Craig & Heidt, Inc. is a privately owned industrial civil construction contractor located in Houston, Texas. The company’s roots date back over 70 years and we were incorporated in 1973.
Asphalt laborers assist in the pouring, smoothing and setting of asphalt on roads, pathways, and parking lots. This includes raking, sweeping, and lining out the road, as well as working alongside the mill, paver, and the screed.
- Employee Medical/Dental/Vision paid by Company
- Employee Short/Long Term Disability paid by Company
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- 401K with company contribution
- PPE Provided
- Home daily
- Must be able to work outdoors year-round in Houston weather
- Must be able to pass a graded background check
- (No Felony Convictions/Violent Offenses in the last seven years.)
- Must have TWIC card
- Must pass 3 rigorous drug screens: Hair Follicle, urinalysis/breathalyzer
- Must have Steel toed boots
- Must be able to read and write English
Craig & Heidt, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Craig & Heidt, Inc. encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.