Craig & Heidt, Inc. is a privately owned industrial civil construction contractor located in Houston, Texas. The company’s roots date back over 70 years and we were incorporated in 1973.
Tack/Distributor Driver is responsible for driving & operating distributor trucks equipped with tanks to spray asphalt emulsions on road surfaces. Assist crew with other tasks when not operating distributor trucks.
- Employee Medical/Dental/Vision paid by Company
- Employee Short/Long Term Disability paid by Company
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- 401K with company contribution
- PPE Provided
- Home daily
- Must have Class B w/air brakes license
- Must have clean MVR
- Must have at least 2 years of verifiable experience.
- Must be able to drive a standard shift
- Must be able to work outdoors year-round in Houston weather
- Must be able to pass a graded background check
- (No Felony Convictions/Violent Offenses in the last seven years.)
- Must have TWIC card
- Must pass 3 rigorous drug screens: Hair Follicle, urinalysis/breathalyzer
- Must have Steel toed boots
- Must be able to read and write English
Craig & Heidt, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Craig & Heidt, Inc. encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.