Craig & Heidt, Inc. is a privately owned industrial civil construction contractor located in Houston, Texas. The company’s roots date back over 70 years and we were incorporated in 1973.
Tack/Distributor Driver is responsible for driving & operating distributor trucks equipped with tanks to spray asphalt emulsions on road surfaces. Assist crew with other tasks when not operating distributor trucks.
- Employee Medical/Dental/Vision paid by Company
- Employee Short/Long Term Disability paid by Company
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- 401K with company contribution
- PPE Provided
- Home daily
- Must have Class B w/air brakes license
- Must have clean MVR
- Must have at least 2 years of verifiable experience.
- Must be able to drive a standard shift
- Must be able to work outdoors year-round in Houston weather
- Must be able to pass a graded background check
- (No Felony Convictions/Violent Offenses in the last seven years.)
- Must have TWIC card
- Must pass 3 rigorous drug screens: Hair Follicle, urinalysis/breathalyzer
- Must have Steel toed boots
- Must be able to read and write English