Gourmet Foods International is looking for Warehouse Shipping Associates to be a part of our fun and fast-paced organization! You will be responsible for pulling items in bulk quantities for shipping lines.
Schedule: Monday - Friday from 3:00pm to 11:30pm or midnight.
Responsibilities & duties include the following:
- Pull and scan correct items and quantities to fill bulk route orders
- Adhere to specified date requirements for each item and route
- Tag items with proper labels
- Stack pallets properly
- Adhere to Power Warehouse procedures for bulk selection
- Properly record any product damages
- Maintain work area
- Maintain the safety, quality, and legality of food products.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident insurance
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with matching contributions
- Profit Sharing
- Competitive Salaries
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Programs and opportunity to Grow within the Company
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow directions and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Previous RF experience a plus
- Pallet jack certification
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs., carry up to 50 lbs, push/pull up to 30 lbs. and ascend/descend a step with a height of 10 in. from the floor.
- Ability to work in a cold environment (36 degrees fahrenheit) for an extended period of time