Hiring Entry Level Data Entry Clerk for desk job to start ASAP!
Receiving Clerks Work closely with the Managers/Supervisors to ensure efficient operation of the Receiving Department. Responsible for maintaining accurate records of shipping and receiving related transactions. Follows-up and maintains Receiving Manager/Supervisor aware of activities and discrepancies. For the most part the ambient temperature will be moderate. The work is performed sitting at a desk. Pace is job-set, meaning the pace varies depending on the receiving activities. There will be industrial vehicles (forklifts, Hilo) moving material throughout the warehouse. Apply for this limited opening today!
- Schedules and monitors deliveries.
- Communicates efficiently and concisely over the phone, in person and through e-mail to coordinate returns, rejections and credits.
- Accurately inputs a high volume of information into the computer concerning incoming and outgoing merchandise in a timely manner.
- Checks and records the quantity of the merchandise for conformity to purchase orders and specifications.
- Records and reports shortages and discrepancies.
- Ensures friendly, efficient and professional customer service.
- Minimum 1 year similar work experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to effectively manage emails and respond to questions from managers, employees, vendors and buyers
- Ability to calculate figures, and amounts such as discounts, interest, and proportions.
- Computer Literate
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to company values and strong customer orientation.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Competitive Industry Pay
Restaurant Depot gives Veterans the opportunity to work and is an equal opportunity employer, VOW & EOE.