Hiring Event: August 14th, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Apply Now and enter your email address to receive the address.
- Greeting guests quickly and pleasantly
- Communicating any food and drink specials
- Demonstrating knowledge of menus and drink selections
- Listening to customer's order
- Entering all orders into the POS computer system
- Offering up-selling opportunities to guests
- Preparing fountain drinks
- Assisting other servers as needed
- Sweeping and mopping premises as required
- Keeping a spotless working environment
- Paid parking for full-time employees working 60+ hours/pay period
- 1 week paid vacation after 1 year of employment.
- Employee discounts
- All new hires are required to pass a Federal TSA & FBI background check
- Candidates must be fully conversant in English, and bilingual is preferred.
- The position requires you to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, holidays, and weather conditions, so flexibility is a must!
- All new hires will be expected to complete required training, obtain a Texas Food Handler's Certificate (at your own cost), and maintain thorough knowledge of your assigned restaurant food and beverage menus.