Interactive College of Technology Houston has an immediate opening available for a Community Outreach Associate.
In this role, you will interact with the community as an ambassador, developing leads through multiple sources for the North Houston Campus admissions office.
Responsibilities include but not limited to, visiting local businesses, attending community fairs, local events, trade shows and church events to distribute flyers, program information and speaking to potential students for the college. In this role, you will receive training from a certified instructor/trainer. The training will be in a classroom setting followed by a 1-on-1 in field coaching and mentorship.
This role is perfect for college students, seasonal employees, those involved in the community, stay-at-home parents and those looking for part-time employment or additional income.
This is an hourly position 20-24 hours per week maximum with a flexible part-time schedule during the week and weekends.
This job is for people who enjoy:
- Meeting new people
- Working independently
- Being outside of an office
- Flexible work schedules
- Part-time hours
- Going to local events
- Helping and giving back to your community
- High School Graduate
- High Energy
- Great Attitude
- Professional Demeanor
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Social skills and enjoy talking to people.
- Bilingual required, English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Portuguese, Arabic are very welcome.
- Live within a 20 miles radius from the North Houston Campus located in the Greenspoint area at Beltway 8 & I45 North.
- Reliable transportation