Our Company is seeking: An experienced and highly motivated Leasing Consultant for our Multi-Family Community of 332 units in Dallas, GA. When you apply to this job post your resume will go directly to the hiring manager. Pay depends on experience but we do offer competitive pay and great benefits, perks and room for advancement.
The job entails that you:
- Coordinate and follow up with prospective tenants to ascertain needs and interest in the property
- Complete lease applications, collect rental deposit, and submit lease files for Property Manager's review
- Answer phone calls and receive visitors to property with excellent customer service
- Work to support the property's marketing, leasing, and resident retention efforts
- 100% Employer provided health insurance (after 30 days of employment) Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability
- PTO and Holidays so you can take time with your family, relax and recharge
- 401K Retirement Program so you are well prepared for Life after APM
- Employee Referral Program- Get paid money when you refer a friend to apply that gets hired
- Exclusive Company discounts on hotels, food, travel and to your favorite family places & vacation destinations like Universal Studios and SeaWorld.
- Minimum of 1-2 years leasing experience for a market rate, conventional properties.
- Previous experience with marketing, sales, and customer service
- Experience with Onesite, Yardi, or other property management software is a plus
- Proficient in computer software including but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency
- Cover leasing office on weekend shifts as needed
Atlantic Pacific Companies is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.