We need an experienced and highly motivated Maintenance Technician for one of our Multi-Family Communities in Texas! When you apply to this job post your resume will go directly to the hiring manager. Pay depends on experience but we do offer competitive pay and great benefits, perks and room for advancement.
Job duties include but are limited to:
- Perform routine maintenance in individual apartments, common areas and amenity areas
- Prepare vacant units for new move-ins, which may include the maintenance of the unit, painting, cleaning, HVAC maintenance/repairs and carpet cleaning
- Perform preventive maintenance, property upkeep and repairs
- Complete work orders and help to monitor and maintain the grounds
- Respond to On-Call Emergency in a timely manner
- 100% Employer provided health insurance (after 30 days of employment) Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability
- PTO and Holidays so you can take time with your family, relax and recharge
- 401K Retirement Program so you are well prepared for Life after APM
- Employee Referral Program- Get paid money when you refer a friend to apply that gets hired
- Exclusive Company discounts on hotels, food, travel and to your favorite family places & vacation destinations like Universal Studios and SeaWorld.
- Minimum of 1-2 years direct experience as a Make Ready or Maintenance Technician for an apartment community
- EPA Universal or HVAC Certification is required
- CPO Certification is a plus, previous experience maintaining pools is required
- Experience with electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Experience with Onesite, Yardi, or other property management software is a plus
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency
Atlantic Pacific Companies is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.