Immediate need for an experienced Property Manager for our Multi-Family Community In Sugar Land, a suburb of Houston, TX. When you apply to this job post your resume will go directly to the hiring manager! Pay depends on experience, we offer Managers very competitive pay and a 20% rent discount!
The duties and responsibilities of this job include but are not limited to:
- Manage all day to day operations and onsite team
- Interview and train new employees
- Maintain positive working relationship with residents, vendors, and contractors
- Manage and accurately report details of property’s operating costs and expenses
- Work to meet budgeted goals for income and expenses; develop strategic marketing plans to achieve occupancy, delinquency and physical plant goals
- Identify existing and potential barriers to the successful accomplishment of property objectives and utilizing performance data, observation, and budgetary and other financial information and creates solutions to those problems
- Utilize the market information to make strategic decisions for the success of the property
- 100% Employer provided health insurance (after 30 days of employment) Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability
- PTO and Holidays so you can take time with your family, relax and recharge
- 401K Retirement Program so you are well prepared for Life after APM
- Employee Referral Program- Get paid money when you refer a friend to apply that gets hired
- Exclusive Company discounts on hotels, food, travel and to your favorite family places & vacation destinations like Universal Studios and SeaWorld.
- Associate's Degree or 2 to 3 year's related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience as an onsite Property Manager in a multi-family community required
- Experience with sales, marketing, and financials
- Proficient in computer software including but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Experience with Onesite, Ops, Bluemoon, and Yardi is required. Direct Experience with Onesite is strongly preferred
Atlantic Pacific Companies is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.