$16/hr Plus $200 Monthly Bonus*
Earn an Extra $1,300 Retention and End of Year Bonuses!
Immediate hire for Forklift Drivers! Previous experience Required!
We need people who can be consistent, dependent workers to support plant production needs for daily operations. Apply today and your contact information will go directly to the hiring manager.
Job Responsibilities entail but are not limited to:
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines
- Receive, ship, store, and transfer material for use in manufacturing
- Perform the related transactions for the stocking of material
- Break down, clean, organize, and prep for manufacturing in accordance to procedure and production requirements
- Assist with a broad range of warehouse tasks, utilizing forklifts, pallet movers, drum dollies and carts. Transport materials to and from production areas
- Assist with loading and unloading trucks. Assist Operators with various material handling duties.
- Repackaging of materials, change and clean equipment. Empty drums, rinse drums.
- Assist Operators with various material handling duties.
- Coordinate, communicate and signal replenishment of material from the various stock locations to production.
- Receive, inspect, store, and properly control the integrity of perishable materials.
- FT with OT
- Full Benefits
- Monday - Friday work schedule
- Company Wellness Program initiative
- Employee Referral Program
- Earn an Extra $1,300 Retention and End of Year Bonuses!
- *$200 Monthly Bonus is contingent upon safety & attendance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Entry level to 1 year of inventory, warehouse, and receiving experience.
- Materials handling experience
- Ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Communication skills necessary to coordinate activities among various parties, including internal and external customers and vendors
- Ability to be on feet up to 12 hours per shift
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend and climb
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies— BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS—Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.