Seeking experienced crane mechanic who can diagnose and repair electrical, computer related, hydraulic and air conditioning issues on all types of mobile and friction cranes. Job is working in the Houston area with the need to occasionally travel and spend the night away from home. Work will be performed in the field and in the yard. Types of jobs will vary greatly from day to day, fast paced and challenging.
- Repair and maintain all sizes of cranes, 140 ton, 230 ton as well as other heavy equipment.
- Perform diagnosis, repair, and reconditioning of machine systems and components as needed.
- Perform planned maintenance and inspections.
- Operate and test repaired equipment and confirm that specifications are met.
- Complete thorough documentation on all reports and forms as required with work assignments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by direct supervisor
- Seek and participate in appropriate training opportunities.
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plans
- Basic Life Insurance
- 401k and Company Match
- Red Wings Boots Voucher
- TWIC Card Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- GSMU Training and Development Programs
- Four (4) years of experience working with Hydraulic and Friction cranes, Crawler and Truck mounted
- Familiarity with hydraulic systems, diesel engine repairs, pneumatic and electrical systems
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic and electrical schematic diagrams
- Must have tools required to perform equipment maintenance and repair
- Clean MVR and dependable mode of transportation to and from work
- Excellent communication in English, Spanish is a plus
- The ability and willingness to work in a team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a TWIC (Transportation Worker identification Credential)
- Must be willing to travel, as needed.