Are you looking for a career in a fast-paced environment in the most exciting industry in the world where the opportunities for growth and learning are endless? If your answer is yes, then come be a part of the Gulf Stream Marine team!
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plans
- Basic Life Insurance
- 401k and Company Match
- Red Wings Boots Voucher
- TWIC Card Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- GSMU Training and Development Programs
- 2 years General Laborer experience
- Prior longshoreman experience preferred.
- Must be able to work outside
- Communicate verbally or uses hand signals.
- May give instructions to Yard Hustler Drivers to be able to load or offload containers
- May be required to communicate via hand held radio.
- May be required to handle tools and/or lashing materials.
- May engage and disengage automatic locks (13 lbs.) which are set in between the containers to hold in place during transport and place in gearbox.
- May be required to place or remove dunnage including but not limited to under blades, buckets, or other attachments that would rest on transport surface.
- Must remain clear of moving tracks and attached equipment.
- May use push broom to sweep discarded materials to designated area.
- May place ISO fittings.
- May be required to hook and unhook lifting gear.