McCoy's Building Supply
- Drives company vehicle to deliver lumber, building materials, hardware and other building and maintenance supplies to customer's home, construction site or place of business.
- Complies with all federal, state and local laws.
- Collects payment from customers on COD orders and records customer information according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Verifies order details and obtains customer signature on store copy of delivery ticket.
- Follows directions or uses a map to locate delivery addresses or locations efficiently.
- Records all pertinent delivery information as needed for accurate tracking.
- Collects and organizes required paperwork for delivery and transfer activity.
- Treats all customers and their agents with courtesy and respect.Acts as a customer service liaison between the site customer and the facility personnel.
- Informs regular customers of new products or services.
- Informs store management or personnel of any customer complaints or requests in a timely manner.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Collects or picks up empty containers, rejected or unsold merchandise from delivery sites as directed.
- Loads vehicle safely and accurately.
- Maintains the cleanliness and appearance of the inside and outside of delivery vehicles.
- Performs routine safety check on vehicles according to company guidelines.
- Assists in yard and warehouse with stocking, loading and organizing materials.
- Assist customers in the yard with loading material and product questions when not driving a delivery truck.
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures while carrying out the responsibilities of position.
- Complies with all company safety standards
- Attends all store meetings and training sessions.
McCoy’s is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in the application and/or interview process should contact a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Apply NowApply Now