Entertainment Systems, Technology and Products - That's what we do! Our people don't just have jobs, they have stable careers. This position provides a competitive hourly rate that starts at $18 per hour- with OT avail., as well as benefits Plus per diem for food, transportation and labor costs are covered by Mainstage. If you have the experience or drive to work as a Service & Lighting Technician - click to apply today!
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Competitive Pay Rate with time and a half for overtime for over 40 hours worked per week. Mainstage standard benefits include holiday pay, PTO and insurance availability.
This position Works primarily, but not exclusively, on construction sites and provides on-site system commissioning for dimming and relay equipment as well as in-house and on-site repairs of lighting equipment. Ideal candidates will be willing to learn new technology, adapt to rapidly changing situations, exhibit professionalism and communicate effectively.
- On site system commissioning for dimming and relay system installations.
- On site system and/or equipment repairs to entertainment equipment.
- Bench repairs for entertainment equipment.
- ETCP and factory field service certifications as required. Interface with Project team to ensure
- seamless and efficient integration of dimming equipment on any project.
- Efficient processing of paperwork and job documents as dictated by office procedures.
- Upkeep of necessary trade tools and parts.
- Assistance with rigging or lighting installation may be required upon occasion.
- Previous electrical experience on construction sites with an understanding of basic electronics and the knowledge and ability to troubleshoot digital and analog circuitry.
- Read and understand blueprints.
- Knowledge of theatrical equipment, practices and procedures, and/or television, event or stage
- High degree of professionalism when dealing with customers including construction crews, electricians, etc.
- Work with or without supervision and make sound decisions based on guidelines established by management.
- P/C experience with Windows, especially Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Better than average math skills.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 60 lbs.
- Work in extremely dusty/dirty/noisy/chaotic conditions.
- Must be willing to follow OSHA rules as well as Mainstage safety protocol.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid passport.
Conditions of Employment:
- Possess or have ability to obtain ETCP Electrician Certification within required time frame.
- Clean driving record.
- Security clearances.
- Drug testing: Pre-employment and random.
- Extensive travel is necessary and at times may include weekends or multiple weeks at a time.
MainStage is a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug and background testing. Random drug testing may be required.