Employee drivers needed for local deliveries in the Corpus Christi, Portland and Robstown area. Three years of experience driving a pickup truck, cargo van, or stake bed (12’ – 24’).
Competitive pay+ Benefits!!
The AXion Driver’s primary objective is to support maintenance repair and overhaul activities in the production plants serviced from the warehouse, while following all safety rules and recommendations.
- Valid TWIC Card
- Valid CDL A Driver's License
- Able to pass Background/MVR Screen/PSP Screening/Drug & Alcohol Testing
- 3 years tractor-trailer driving experience.
- Stoop and bend regularly
- Repetitively lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds
- Push or pull objects on carts or pallets that weigh up to 550 pounds
- Experience working in and around refineries a plus.
AXion Driver will:
- Safe operation of tractor-trailer combination.
- Knowledgeable about safe and legal cargo load securement
- Able to safely operate forklift, during loading and unloading of trailer
- Lift 50 lbs.
- Able to work well with others and communicate professionally and effectively.
- Maintain environment.
- Full benefits such as Blue Cross Blue shield medical insurance
- Short term/Long term disability
- Life insurance
Axion Logistics LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
We conduct pre-employment background checks and require drug screens.
Note: Nothing in this job description changes the at-will nature of employment with this organization. This job description does not in any way restrict management’s discretion in assigning or reassigning duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Company Conformance Statements:
- In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Maintain excellent record of attendance and punctuality.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Maintain high ethical standards in all actions.
- Adhere to generally accepted safety practices at all times.
- Support the company’s culture in actions and communications.