John Moore is offering "Moore"! We are seeking a career minded HVAC / Plumbing Sales Manager who wants "Moore" for themselves and their families. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced HVAC / Plumbing Sales Managers who put their customers first. If this describes you and you want to join the best Residential Service Company in town, please apply now to schedule an interview.
Manages HVAC and Plumbing Sales team to ensure maximum profitability and market share of the company's products and services within a defined geographic area. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and production.
- Collaborates with the Director of Field Operations in establishing and recommending the
- most realistic sales goals for the department.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet company objectives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise, and train sales personnel.
Details of function:
- Performs sales activities with HVAC and Plumbing team members and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with the Director of Field Operations direction.
- Assists Dispatch in the day-to-day operation of the HVAC/Plumbing departments, including technician development, discipline, and training.
- Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the department.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all the department's products.
- Provides monthly results assessments of sales staff's productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with decision-makers.
- Collaborates with the Director of Field Operations to develop sales strategies to improve
- market share in all service areas.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Educates the sales team by establishing programs / training in the areas of new equipment sales and service.
- Training for growth of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support.
- Collaborates with the Director of Field Operations to establish sales and recruiting strategies.
- Holds regular meetings with sales staff.
- Reports directly to the Director of Field Operations.
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Company vehicle
- Gas card
- Company Cell phone
- EZ tag
- Family Owned & Operated
- Voted #1 Workplace in Greater Houston Area
- Voted Houston Chronicle's “Top Workplace” in 2020
- Voted Houston Chronicle's "Best of the Best"
- Must have 3 or more years of experience in the HVAC or Plumbing industry
- 3 years of Sales experience
- 3 years of management