Hiring Full Time and Part Time Forklift Drivers!
Restaurant Depot Lift drivers are responsible for warehouse operational procedures including sorting, loading/unloading activities of product processing and documentation.
The Forklift Driver OR Scooter Driver's job duties is operating Forklifts and pallet jacks to move items from one place to another. Also to assist with loading and unloading activities along with ensuring that the right item is selected and that it is transported to the delivery pallet safely.
Some of our Houston area locations are on the city Metro bus line!
- 100% Company Paid Medical/Dental Plan and Annuity Program
- Experience Operating a Forklift or Forklift certification
- High school degree or GED equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills; ability to quickly build rapport with both internal teammates and Smart Warehousing business units
- Proven track record of taking initiative to accomplish tasks in creative ways with a sense of urgency and assertiveness.
- The HiLo Operator is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform Order Filler and Checker duties.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
Restaurant Depot is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees