- Ability to work within the operating hours and days for this position; demonstrate good attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to learn multiple banking systems, including Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of/or ability to quickly learn banking and lending products, services, policies, procedures, regulatory guidelines, as well as engaging in a sales and service process.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, follow directions, and apply proper policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task in a fast pace environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure and convey a positive attitude while interacting with customers and internal team members.
- Outstanding listening and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer service orientation with effective problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere.
- Comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
- 1 year of call center experience or 1 year of branch banking experience required
- Fluent in Spanish (required).
Formal Education & Certification:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5-10% - Negligible amount of travel expected.
Professional call center environment with extensive use of telephone and personal computer. Conditions involve lifting no more than ten pounds, sitting most of the time, but may involve walking, moving, or standing for brief periods, and occasionally lifting and carrying articles like files, ledgers, folders, etc.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Nothing herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Woodforest is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.