Program Manager Healthcare - $1000 Sign On Bonus
San Antonio, TX
$60,000 / Year
Healthcare, Management, Professional
- Provides assistance to person(s) served in order to promote their physical, social, and psychological well being
- Interacts frequently and positively with person(s) served and support staff to promote the rights of the person(s) served to achieve an enhanced quality of life
- Follow agency procedures to promote optimum health care and behavioral supports to maintain the well being of person(s) served
- Ensures consumer and guardian participation in development of service plan and personal futures plan
- Coordinates development of each person(s) served personal futures plan
- Develops and implements service plan within 30 days of moving in, annually, when significant changes occur, and when moving out
- Demonstrates knowledge of contractual, legal and regulatory requirements
- Monitors to ensure all service sites deliver services in accordance with contractual, legal and regulation requirements
- Monitors/implements/supervises delivery of service plans and personal futures plan and training of staff
- Maintains fiscal spending within limits of approved budget; e.g. household expenses and repairs, vehicle expenses, personnel costs, consultant services, etc
- Monitors worker's compensation and unemployment claims for assigned service site(s)
- Is proactive in efforts to reduce claims and minimize risk/exposure of agency in these areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Paid time off
- BA/BS in Business, Health Care Administration, or Social Services. High school diploma or GED equivalent and three years of related job experience may be substituted per area regulations. Exceptions must have written approval from Regional Management.
- A minimum of two years of verifiable work experience providing services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- One year previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience in managing systems, processes, and people.
- Based on geographical location, you may be required to be certified as a Food Service Director
Apply NowApply Now