The Operations Manager supports the Director of Operations with a complete oversight for financials and operations of assigned portfolio to ensure 24/7 professional parking management. As a company devoted to promoting an employee-focused servant leadership culture, the Operations Manager will support the programs and initiatives originating from our home office and help to support the individual needs of their operational teams throughout their assigned portfolio.
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Principal Job Duties:
- Responsible for developing client relationships and business retention.
- Ensuring that increased revenue, managed expenses, and customer satisfaction is maximized by maintaining the highest level of service thresholds and initiatives that are aligned with the expectations of our various clients.
- Assist the region with the business development, proposal, presentation, and transitions for new locations.
- Lead, direct, and develop team of employees to accomplish annual and periodic goals/initiatives, while embodying and using LAZ Parking’s culture as a guideline.
- Identifying high potential employees to support the organization’s continued growth.
- Responsible for planning and executing plan for the opening of new locations within their assigned portfolio.
- Preparation of budgets/monthly reviews of profit/loss by location with assigned portfolio.
- Organize and narrate parking management skills for Facilities Managers and Assistant Managers.
- Understand, implement, and deliver all requirements that are outlined within the contractual agreement between LAZ Parking and our clients.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Annual financial and operational reports as required.
- Managing, planning, scheduling, training, and directing the activities of Facilities Managers and Assistant Managers which may require compliance with the Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Serve as a liaison to parking patrons and various stakeholder groups who are impacted by the operations of the assigned portfolio (and vice versa).
- Implement and complete other projects, programs, and initiatives that may arise from the operation of assigned portfolio.
- Participate in labor contract management if applicable to assigned portfolio.
- Review and edit proposed parking, maintenance, etc. agreements.
- Communicate with local police department and emergency management teams regarding operations.
- Organize and manage the oversight of event operations within LAZ Parking.
- Monitor, review, and analyze the market rate structures.
- Implementation and completion of other projects, programs, and initiatives that may arise from assigned portfolio operation.
- Additional related duties as assigned.
FLSA Status: Exempt
To be hired, all candidates must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify