Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Petroleum supply
specialists responsible for supervising and managing the reception, storage and shipping of bulk or packaged petroleum-based products. Duties include but are not limited to:
Receiving and stocking bulk and package products. Issue and dispense bulk fuels and water from storage and distribution facilities to using units. Select and submit samples to laboratory for testing.
Perform petroleum and water accounting duties. Operate equipment used with petroleum and water distribution system and multiproduct pipeline system. This is not a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- PAID Training! 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 11 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.