Do you like or want to Drive Trucks and Operate Big equipment? Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Motor Transport Operators (Heavy Duty Driver) responsible for supervising or operating wheel vehicles to transport personnel and cargo. Duties include but are not limited to:
Operating all wheel vehicles and equipment over varied terrain and roadways. Manage load, unload, and safety of personnel being transported. Oversee and check proper loading and unloading of cargo on vehicles and trailers. Employ convoy defense techniques. Identify, correct or report all vehicle deficiencies. Prepare vehicle for movement/shipment by air, rail or vessel.
This is not a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- PAID Training! 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 7 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.