Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Combat Medic
Specialist responsible for providing emergency medical treatment. Emergency Medical Technicians (Combat Medics) administer emergency medical treatment to battlefield casualties, they assist with outpatient and inpatient care and treatment, instruct Soldiers on Combat Lifesaver/First Responder training course in addition to managing soldiers medical readiness, medical supplies and equipment. This is NOT a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- PAID Training! 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 16 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.