Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Information
Technology Specialist responsible for maintaining, processing and troubleshooting
military computer systems/operations. IT Help desk Technician duties include but are not limited to:
Maintenance of networks, hardware and software, Provide customer and network administration services, Construct, edit and test computer programs. If you want a career in IT that serves your country, enlist today to get the paid training you want.
This is not a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- PAID Training! 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- Plus 20 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.