Start your career in the medical field today! Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Medical Laboratory Specialist who is responsible for conducting tests on the tissue, blood and body fluids of patients. Perform elementary blood banking and clinical laboratory procedures in hematology, immunohematology, clinical chemistry, serology, bacteriology, parasitology and urinalysis. Other duties include but are limited to:
Collecting blood specimens by venipuncture and capillary puncture. Pack, unpack, inspect, store and distribute blood and blood products. Assemble, disassemble and maintain laboratory equipment. This is NOT a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- PAID Training! 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- Plus 52 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.