Want a rewarding Career for Life, not just a job? Be All that you can be and serve your Country. Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Automated Logistical Specialist responsible for supervising and performing management or warehouse functions in order to maintain equipment records and parts.This is NOT a civilian contractor position. NO Experience Needed. Entry Level. Duties include but are not limited to:
Establishing and maintaining stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports. Review and verify quantities received against bills of contracts, purchase requests and shipping documents. Unload, unpack, count, segregate, palletize and store incoming supplies and equipment. Construct bins, shelving and other storage aids. Simplify and standardize the collection and use of maintenance data. Raise the quality and accuracy of performance, cost and parts data through improved maintenance management. Logistical Specialist Careers in the Army offer growth and room for advancement.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- PAID Training! 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- Plus 12 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.