Want a rewarding Career for Life, not just a job? Be All that you can be and serve your Country. Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Human Resources
Specialist; responsible for providing support that affects Soldiers’ overall welfare and well-
being while assisting leaders with keeping Soldiers combat-ready and effective. This is not a
civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level. Duties include but are not limited to: Assisting on all HR support matters, Oversight of all strength management and strength distribution actions, Oversight for the readiness, health and welfare of all Soldiers.
Postal and personnel accountability support and Maintain emergency notification data. Professional Human Resource Careers in the Army offer growth and room for advancement.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- PAID Training! 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- Plus 9 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.