Want a Career for Life, not just a job? Be All that you can be and serve your Country. Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Cargo Specialist responsible for receiving supplies, weapons, equipment and mail to and from air, land and water by manual and mechanical methods. This is not a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level. Warehouse duties include but are not limited to: Inspecting, counting and documenting cargo; utilizing both manual and automated data processing systems. Load and unload supplies and equipment from ships, docks, beaches, railheads, boxcars, warehouses, motor vehicles and aircraft. Careers in the Army offer growth and room for advancement.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- PAID Training! 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- Plus 8 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.